This tutorial will show you how to add extended time for quizzes and tests in Blackboard.
To add extended time in Blackboard:
1. Select the assessment that needs extended time
2. Select Edit the Test Options
3. Click Add User or Group under Test Availability Exceptions
4. Select the User or Group you would like to add extended time
5. Click Submit
You will now return to the Edit the Test Options page.
6. Under Attempts in the Test Availability Exceptions, click the dropdown for the attempt options
7. Under Timer, enter the amount of time allowed for the quiz or test and if it should be auto-submitted
8. Under Availability, choose the day and time the quiz or test will be available to the student
9. Click Save.
10. Scroll down and click Submit.
Follow the Center for eLearning at Cleveland State University @eLearningCSU on Twitter or call 216.687.5050 Option 2.